Impact Painting is a full-service, licensed, and insured painting company specializing in environmentally friendly painting practices.
We are a proud provider of top-quality commercial interior and exterior painting services on Oahu. Our team of experienced painters is available to provide your commercial property with the interior and exterior care it needs to maintain its appearance for the benefit of potential clients, customers, and employees. Regardless of the size of your business, Impact Painting can help.
We have years of experience working with property managers and business owners to keep their properties and businesses in excellent condition. We strive to provide an efficient and professional experience for all of our clients. We will work with your schedule to reduce disruptions to your business or tenants so you can continue to operate during your project.
Impact Painting is all about giving our clients a long-lasting paint job so you don’t have to paint as often.
- Prep is key! Non-structural spall repairs and carpentry will all be addressed in house.
- We use premium products so that our clients’ properties are protected for as long as possible.
- We offer a free color consultation to help you decide the best colors for your property or business.
- We offer at-cost paint supply upgrades to low-VOC alternatives and back them up with up to 5-year warranties.
- We power wash each building to remove dirt, mildew, and any other contaminants to ensure proper paint adhesion.
- We seal previously caulked cracks, joints, nail holes, and gaps with caulking. We scrape rust and treat with protective rust destroyer prior to painting. Non-structural spall repairs and carpentry will be addressed in-house.
- We use plastic sheeting and drop cloths to cover all areas not to be painted including windows, walkways, light fixtures, nearby vehicles, walkways, solar panels, plants, etc.
PRIME & PAINT
- We use high-quality products that we trust so you get the longest lasting paint job possible.
- We remove all rubbish and empty paint containers from jobsites at the end of a project. Leftover paint cans will be marked and left for the customer. We perform a walkthrough with each client upon project completion to ensure customer satisfaction and take care of any touch ups.